AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Nina



Name: Marnina Colby (Nina)
Age: 23
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 117
Cup: 32C
Waist: 25
Hips: 36
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Spanish, black & white
Skin color: Tan (caramel in the summer lol)

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling seriously for a year and a half, and I honestly didn't think it was something I could do professionally. But I've come along way since I started and the possibilities are endless now.😉

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I mostly do fashion, fitness and budoir shoots. As I'm fairly short so im not exactly a classic runway model, but I'm about to do my 2nd fashion show next week. I've also been in several music videos and hosted a few big parties this year.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with some amazing photographers this year. IG names: 
@ashton.nicholas @_wheretheproof
@gabe.films @derekpics & more..

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: For me to consider someone as my significant other, life partner whatever you wanna call it. They need to be nice, funny, considerate, respectful, loyal, be an all around good person, and of course supportive of my goals.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A Romantic evening for me is one that clearly took a little time to plan, something thought out. Not just a fancy dinner, there's gotta be a beginning, middle & end to the night, just like in a good story. Ex: having dinner prepared for you by your man (who obviously knows what your favorite food is) paired with some wine of course.. at a beautiful cliche location. Like the beach or any beautifully light location by the water. Then go do something fun together like dancing or taking a nice walk and just talking the night away ..

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I love Law & Order SVU, but i also enjoy anything that's funny and or interesting.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would definitely be a fox, not only cause I think my personality resembles them; they're cute but ferocious, small but mighty. & I love their wild spirit, their beautiful coats they just seem like they are always trying to have a good time.. 🦊

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will work harder for my dream and do bigger better things, more people will know my face and my name, and I plan to make choices that I'll always be happy i made. Get one step closer to my goal.

---

IG: @nina_n_co


Comments