AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Danielle Danea


Name: Danielle Danea
Age: 19
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 lbs
Cup: 34A
Waist: 27"
Hips: 34"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American / Native American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for over 5 years now but no it hasn't always been something I wanted to do. I took an interest in it in the 7th or 8th grade after a teacher just suggested for me to be in a fashion show she was running & I just ended up loving it & decided to keep pursuing it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer outdoor , high-fashion type shoots. I love fashion and testing out new pieces I usually wouldn't wear and I feel like the sunlight captures my skin the best. I've done a bunch of runway and I've done some videos. I've walked for major designers in New York fashion week and I've done some music videos for local artist in my hometown VA Beach.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with( IGs) @wheretheproof , @ashton.nicholas, @hamlettphotography , @photooreel, @niqko, @leedomimages, @cxltures, @willthashooter, & a whole lot more

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for loyalty, a fun personality, a God bearing, a semi-sensitive, a sweet, a considerate, & a loving quality in a significant other!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A night on the beach with lit candles all around with a nice home cooked meal with soft , soothing music playing in the background. Then sooner or later we'd both dance barefoot in the sand for most of the rest of the night then lastly cuddle and look up at the stars until wed fall asleep.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Nick Cannon "Wild'N Out"

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Chris Brown

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: a dolphin , they just are so sweet and they seem so free spirited and that's me all the way.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will make it a point to travel more, explore my many talents and put myself out there. I was and have been Virginia based for way too long. I need to go where my calling in life is so I can really take my modeling career to the next level because I know I have what it takes to make it to the big leagues.

---

IG / Twitter:  @iamdanidanea
Snapchat: danielledanea

Comments