AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jasaunjah



Name: Jasaunjah Tweedy
Age: 21
Hometown: MT Vernon NY
Height: 5’6"
Cup: 42 DDD
Waist: Hell if I know lol
Hips: they wide that’s all I know lol
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Black / White / Cuban
Skin color: Caramel

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling off and on since 2014. It was something i always wanted to do because i was always told that i couldnt, or that i was too big or that i was too thick, so i started doing it to show other girls with big boobs ITS OK to have big tits and model, your still fabulous!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I dont really have a preference with shoots cause I’m pretty open, but what’s crazy is I’ve always got selected for lingerie shoots and that’s fine cause my friends always tell me, if u got it flaunt it .. but i would Love to do more conservative shoots if possible in the future.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I’ve done several videos, never runways because i was always told i was too thick or knock kneed, so in return I’m starting my clothing line for women of all shapes and sizes to walk and feel beautiful with being judged.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with a few, Ive had a lot of unprofessional shoots with some I won’t name. But My fav is @niqko he’s a total sweetheart! I’m hoping to do more shoots with other photographers soon.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Qualities I look for? Hmmm a man of god number 1, a hard worker, goal driven, financially established, respectful, honest, and a good listener

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details
A: My ideal romantic evening: some wine, some paint, paint brushes some soft music (Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, musiq soulchild etc,..) and some bomb ass pasta lol. Like a sip n paint date kinda thing. I’m a basic girl, the little things matter most to me

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Fav tv show: scrubs

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Fav Artist: Chris breeeezy

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I’d be a cat, their quiet, loving, sweet, but will tear u up if u mess with them too long.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Well this year is closing but next year my boutique JayèBella will be up and running, I'm looking forward to traveling more, and networking more, this year was a learning experience for me I lost it all and got it back, now 2018 ima work hard on keeping it all and then some!

--

IG: @jasssx3_
SnapChat: jassss_3

Comments