AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ashley D


Name: Ashley D
Age: 27
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160
Cup: 36 DD
Waist: 28"
Hips: 42"
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Milk Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've Been Modeling for 2 Years And I Kinda Fell Into It Because The Makeup Artist @ShadesOfJacen I Was Working For Wanted To Put Me In From Of The Lens and It Carried On From There

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Recently I've Kinda Leaned More Towards The Sexy Type Of Shoots But I Font Really Have A Preference. I Have Never Done Runway But Have Dome Videos

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @alcolestudios @azustudios @icedupphotography @rickycodio @kalvin.reeves   

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I need a mean that pays attention to detail as I am more than just looks. He Also Can't Be Easily Accessible He Needs To Be Exclusive. and Treat Me Like A Princess

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Imagine This a guy pulls us to my house in a horse and carriage with roses and chocolates he take me to one of his favorite restaurants overlooking the water and we eat a dinner for 2 with wine and candles and just enjoy getting to know one another

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I Would Honestly Have To Say "Love And Hip Hop"

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: All Time Favorite Mariah Carey

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I Would Have To Be. A Butterfly Because It Starts Off As A Creature Many Would Turn Away From But Thru It's Metamorphosis I Turn To A Creature Everyone Wants A Closer Look At Its Beauty Is Unmatched

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This Year I Will Focus On Getting My Calendar Out To The Public For 2019

---



IG: @IAmAshleyD
Snapchat: MzAshley101

Comments