AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kati Jean


Name: Kati Jean
Age: 29
Hometown: Chesapeake, VA
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 135
Cup: 34D
Waist: 30
Hips: 40
Shoe: 6
Eye color: hazel
Skin color: porcelain

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: It’s been about a year of modeling.
I had an interest in it as a teenager, but never had the confidence. Once we did pictures for my wedding last year it sparked my interest again!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer artistic styled shoots. Creating something magical and interesting.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: As far as runway goes...I’m 5’2” 😂 I’ve had the opportunity to work with many photographers in the Hampton Roads area. All of them have been so fantastic to work with. The one that started it all was my wedding photographer @Ross Costanza Photography! A few others that readily come to mind are Jon Limtiaco with @ExposurePhotography, Dana Chapman Photography, Ronald Delizo, Dean Harris with @Dea​​n​'​s Details, Damien Smith with @theart​o​fimagery, Brandon Cole, Jeff Simon Photos, Issac Ellis,​ ​Jeff Edney, and there are many I haven’t met yet!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: As I mentioned previously I am a newlywed, just celebrated our 1 year anniversary. The qualities that draw me to someone are humor, understanding, sarcasm, and artistic thinking!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A roaring bonfire 🔥 under a star lit sky and some beverages

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I’m still a teenage girl and I love all the vampire /werewolf shows!
Being Human was one of my favorite tv series!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I love the Oldies, but goodies!
One of my all time favorites would be Rob Zombie! He’s the whole package!

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Hmm, first thought is Cat! I love to nap!! And cuddle, when I want to!

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will be braver! Trust myself more and make my own art instead of trying to be someone else’s!!



---
IG: @katt_jean
Facebook: Kati Jean @katikattjea​n​

Comments