AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Samar


Name: Samar
Age: 32
Hometown: Liberia, West Africa
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 140
Cup: 32 DD
Waist: 22
Hips: 28
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Liberian/Lebanese
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: 5 years, yes it’s a great way to display the creative, and artistic

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Outside shoots I love natural landscapes. I’ve done a few music videos so I’m learning the ins & outs.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Geeno Mizzeli, but my main photographer is @MrHQflimz

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: God fearing, hardworking, funny, athletic, & spontaneous

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Lol😂skip

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Martin

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: 50 Cent

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A lion 🦁, strong, protective, nurturing, leaders, They are the hunters of the jungle as well, the hustlers

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I would like to save more this year I would like to reinvent myself, close one chapter and begin another.

---

IG: @_luvee
Snapchat: Samarluv

Comments