AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Charlie


Name: Charlie
Age: 23
Hometown: 410! Baltimore, MD
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110
Cup: 32B
Waist: 26”
Hips: 35”
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Light brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’m really just starting earlier in 2017, so it’s only been about 7 months or so. I first tried it out about 10 years ago when I was 13, and have always wanted to pursue it as an adult

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I’ve never done one, but I would prefer a lifestyle shoot… you know the kind where the photo tells a story. I think the eye candy stuff is too easy and repetitive. I’ve had runway experience a loooong time ago when I was enrolled with John Robert Powers Modeling/Acting school. I’ve been in a music video for a friend, and have been an extra in a few other music videos. I wouldn’t mind doing more videos, but like I said before I’m tired of the eye candy stuff… I’ll leave that to the other models who prefer that. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: My resume is short considering I’ve only been shooting a few months BUT I have had the chance to work with Rock Carter ( www.Rockcarter.com) Drew K (ig: drew__k) Derek Fauntleroy (ig: derekfauntleroyimages) and Tony B (ig: tonesnapdthat)

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I’m not looking for love right now…I’m focused and only interested in advancement. That doesn’t mean I want your money but I’m more interested in a mentor who can help me get my professional careers to the next levels

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: To get ready for a romantic evening it starts during the day… Start off with some mani/pedi relaxation, pick out a nice little dress and cook something. Decorate the house all fancy, and prepare a nice dinner for two cus dessert is coming soon after 😉 . I think alone time is more romantic than going out

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The Vampire Diaries, Law & Order, Power, Insecure, She’s Gotta Have It, and of course SHAMELESS

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Always and forever, Mama Erykah Badu, Jill Scott and Jay-Z. Newer artists that made my list; J. Cole, Drake, Sza, Cardi B, old Nicki Minaj, old Lil Wayne

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I’d probably be some type of poisonous fish, so that I can explore the entire world’s oceans without having to worry about being caught and eaten by humans.

Q: What will you do differently this year than last year?
A: Get more serious with modeling, actually require photographers schedule shoots in advance and not solicit me the day of. Make more time and money that I can invest into modeling, and buy some real makeup so I can beat my face like the IG models lol

---

Comments