AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - B. Michelle


Name: B. Michelle
Age: 27
Hometown: Newport News, VA
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 170
Cup: 36DD
Waist: 29
Hips: 45
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American (with a hint of Native American...lol)
Skin color: Caramel Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I’ve been modeling for about 4 months. It’s not something I’ve always been interested in. I was encouraged to give it a try by coworkers.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer to do nude, semi-nude, and eye candy shoots because my it’s my style. I’ve had the pleasure of doing one video with a local rapper, but I’m working on a deal with a mainstream rapper. Fingers crossed!

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Oh, geez. Imagezeverything, KSnead, Cydney Moore, Starchild Photography, Brandon Holden, Taj Photography, Jean Lazarre, ModelAllstarz, and B. Thomas. If I forgot any, don’t hold me to it.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Down to earth, and business minded individuals in my circle only.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I’m pretty laid back and not very choosy. So whatever is planned from the heart is romantic to me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: It’s a three-way tie. In no specific order: Love and Hip Hop, Black Ink NY, and Real Housewives of Atlanta. Reality TV is so dramatic. It helps me appreciate how good life is for me.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: I’m definitely part of the beehive. Yo Gotti is another fav of mine.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A tiger. First, it’s my favorite animal. And second, because I’m a go-getter. I go after what I want.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I’m definitely making it a point to step out of my comfort zone and take my work to the next level. I’m trying to be better than I was before.

---

IG: @b.sodope

Comments

Post a Comment