AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Tacara


Name: Tacara Brene'
Age: 28
Hometown: Raleigh, NC
Height:  5'5"
Weight: 127
Cup: A
Waist: 25
Hips: 38
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Hazel green
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Golden light brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for a little over 6 years now. Something I've always wanted to do as a model is to model for any designer in Paris fashion week.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer high fashion shoots, but I  also love shooting any print ads. Although my height usually hinders me from runway modeling, I have had several opportunities to rip the runway. Don't let the height fool you , average height women can work the runway too. I've also been featured in a numerous amount of music videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with over 30 photographers, anywhere from local to published editorial .

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Number one for me is , I have to know how they treat others. I have a heart of gold and I always treat people the way I would like to be treated. That also will tell me a lot about persons character right off  hand. Secondly I love someone who can make me laugh with no effort. As long as those two characters exist , we're on the right path.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: You can make any evening romantic with the one you love, but I'd love to be on a private island doing whatever we could imagine.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The Good Doctor

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Erykah Badu

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A cheetah , because I have exotic cat eyes, and they are just absolutely beautiful.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I'm going to grind harder than I did last year, because I there is no other option.

---

IG: @tacara_brene
Snapchat: @tacara_brene

Comments