AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Unique Mone't


Name: Unique Mone't
Age: 22
Hometown: Washington, DC
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 127
Cup: 36B
Waist: 26"
Hips: 37"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Panamanian and Black
Skin color: Honey With A Dash Of Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Modeling has been a way to express my styling techniques and individuality for the past 5 years. I represent my brand through my cloths that I wear.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? 
A: I have done sports wear, formal, casual, urban and trendy shoots. I have also walked a few fashion shows .

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with various styles of photographers.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Currently not interested in one.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? 
A: Depends on whatever mood I'm in at that moment. From picnics on the beach to Chipotle and NETFLIX.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Different World, Power, The Four and Love & Hip Hop (whatever state they're in that season)

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Jhene Aiko, H.E.R, Nicki Minaj and Tory Lanez

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I would be a jaguar because there the sexiest and fastest creature in the jungle. Plus they are the scariest predator.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: 2017 taught me to never try to make someone fit into my world. If they don't see my vision. They're not meant to be in my future. With that being said, I am focusing moron my craft and styling my clients.

--

IG: @iamuniquemonet

Comments