AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Katherine Nunez


Name:  Katherine Nunez
Age: A lady never tells... lol
Hometown: Weehawken, New Jersey
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lbs
Cup: 34b
Waist: who cares lol
Hips: 38
Shoe: 8.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Dominican and Spaniard
Skin color: Honey

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modelings for a while now. It was definitely my passion to be a creative soul, and modeling has always been a great way to jump start any career! my ultimate passion is acting and writing.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer shoots where I can feel comfortable. The idea of having to shoot with a photographer male or female who has no creative thought process is kind of annoying, some very selective with who i shoot now, because I have had bad experiences but of course you learn from them and improve. To answer your question about runways and videos, yes I have done a ton and I expect to do more! You can catch me in Ludacris' music video called Vitamin D shot in Miami with Eif Rivera!

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: A long list, but my favorites are Leon Dash, WynnBurr Visuals, Antonio Grahams Visuals, Mr. Guerra, Sleep Jay Feds Mag,  there are many more but I would be typing forever lol.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I like a man who can provide for his woman and his family. I like a man who takes control but also knows when to let his lady lead. A man who isn't greedy and is satisfied with the things he has at home. A man whose is humble enough but also values his pride. I mean I can go on and on! lol again I will be here forever.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Romantic evenings? I don't care for anymore. It is romantic getaways that I admire!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Love & Hip Hop NYC

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Beyonce

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a lioness or whatever the female version of a lion would be because well, who wouldn't want to be KING and ruler of the jungle.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will higher my standards more than what they already are lol.

---



Twitter: @katherineknunez
IG: @katherineknunez
SnapChat: KatNunez1942
Website: Katherineknunez.com *stay tuned for my sex toy line KatsGoodies, LLC caters to both men and women!*

Comments