AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jahlea Doris





Name: Jahleá Doris
Age: 23
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 129 lb
Cup: C
Waist: 28"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 11.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Guyanese and Chinese
Skin color: Brown skinn

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for 1 Years now. For years people would tell me I should try it and once I did I fell in love with it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Outdoor shooting, I love natural setting. And recently I modeled for Aveeno runway hair show.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @kckreit & @tryrnkharma

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: A man who’s all about family, knows how to make me laugh. Someone who’s athletic, so they can teach me how to play lol.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I’m not high maintenance, I’m fine with a good movie and food on the couch with that special someone next to me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: House of Payne & Meet the Browns

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Aaliyah, I don’t care if she’s died. She’s always been my favorite.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I’m focusing on myself and my dreams.

__

IG: @lovejahlea
SnapChat: lovejahlea

Comments