AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jazmin


Name: Jazmin
Age: 25
Hometown: Temple Hills, MD
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 118
Cup: 32 C
Waist: 27”
Hips: 38”
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I started modeling at 18, so on & off for about 7 years. It was my senior year of high school and I tried out for the modeling team at my school, and it was love at first runway. I’ve always had a passion for modeling, so it wasn’t even a question about if this is what I want to do or not.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I enjoy a mix of different shoots: urban, lingerie, commercial, body paint and editorial. I just walked at a fashion show in July for Harvey Star Washington here in Washington D.C.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Recently I have worked with Russell from ACGP Photography, Tony Snakks, James Johnson (published photographer from GEI Magazine), and Andrew Murray.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: When searching for a significant other I want someone who is loyal, smart, funny, driven, great personality, handsome, and God – fearing.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic date for me has to be fun. I’m very adventurous, so I want to laser tag, bowling, shooting range, go-kart racing, and obviously food/drinks is required too.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Hands down MARTIN re-runs.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I have a lot of favorite music artists; I don’t think I can narrow it down. From Beyoncé, Bruno Mars to Maroon 5.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: My zodiac sign is Leo, so if anything I would be a lioness. I’m the leader of my group, show stopper, and above everything else a Queen.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Keep moving forward, stop waiting on people and just get it done. And stop procrastinating.
___

IG: @hey_jwill 
Snapchat: Hey_JWill

Comments