AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Shaleen

Name: Shaleen
Age: 26
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125
Cup: i wear cotton bras if any
Waist: 28"
Hips: 35"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: German / African american
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've always done modeling shoots since high school as a hobby. I've always loved looking at pictures of myself.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I enjoy any type of shoot . I like to capture all styles and aspects of myself, I'm very open minded. I've done a few runway for clothing advertisement and also promo videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worker with local photographers. Credits can be found on my social medias.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Loyalty and love . If you have loyalty and love than honesty, trust, and acceptance will follow.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'm really a home body. I love cuddling and watching movies with some good food .

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I like watching documentaries from anytjing from crime to space .

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: The king of pop. MJ ❤

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: In a free world I would want to be a horse. Thwy are beautiful, strong and elegant creatures .

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Focus on more on my mental health and peace. travel.




---


IG: beckythebodie
Facebook: shaleen boone

Comments