AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Lakeia Cooper


Name: Lakeia Cooper
Age: 24
Hometown: Norfolk, Virginia
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 135
Cup: 36 B
Waist: 28”
Hips: 39”
Shoe: 8
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always
wanted to do? 
A: I’ve been modeling since the age of 6. Started taking it seriously and building my portfolio 3 years ago.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer high fashion shoots. I feel like can express myself more but I love each and every style of shooting.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A:I’ve worked with @Chadflucas, shoutout to him because he’s the first photographer that seen something in me and we both started our journeys around he same time. Something like a brother. I’ve worked with @_kristianfelix, @dwsnapshot, and @mrmydell. Looking to work with a lot more in the near future!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honestly, Respectful, Affectionate, Creative, Loyal, and fun! That’s just a few lol..🤪

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Something we BOTH enjoying doing, talking about any and everything that comes to mind, doing something creative and spontaneous. 🖤

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: American’s Next Top Model of course (eventhough it’s off air) lol and Project Runway 💃🏾

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Umm definitely Chris Brown and I’ll have to say H.E.R. She’s dope and I find myself relating to her music a lot.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A bird. I love to be free and I love to travel.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I will network and promote myself more.

 ---

IG: @keiabeia___
Twitter: keiabeia
Facebook: Lakeia Cooper
Snapchat: keiabeia

Comments