AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Sylver


Name: Sylver
Age: 23
Hometown: Richmond, VA
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 118
Cup: B
Waist: 26
Hips: 36
Shoe: 5
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Korean and Black
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for over 8 years now. Yes and no. When I was a baby my mother put me in pageants and I always loved taking pictures in cool clothes. People told me I was so photogenic and asked me did I model. I got tired of saying no so I decided to start taking modeling seriously.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love street style and high fashion shoots. Street style makes me explore my creative side in styling and posing. High Fashion shoots help bring out the creative side of the creatives (MUA, photographer, etc.) and I get to see what they come up with. I have done lots of runway, even took a professional runway class in NYC. I was even in Kanye West' fashion show a few years back for NYFW. I have done some videos. Music videos and fashion modeling videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with photographers in NY, VA, and LA. I can't name them all it's been way too many.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I just want to marry my bestfriend. I want him to be trust worthy, honest, fun, motivated, chill.. I could go on haha

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I honestly don't care. It could be from sending me an outfit and a note saying I'll be picked up at 7pm and we will go to a fancy dinner. Or we can just stay home and chill. Or we could go out roller skating. I just want to spend time with the person I love doesn't matter what we do or how "romantic it is".

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't know why but FRIENDS is a must right now. Netflix TV shows also has me hooked.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I think this is a tough question for anyone haha but here's a few... Kehlani, WolfTyla, Rihanna, Drake, City Girls, Cardi, Ariana, Jhene, Doja cat, etc.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a dog I think lol. I wouldn't have a care in the world no bills to pay. I just have to worry about if my human will come home and feed me today.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Move. Move differently. Move physically. Move mentally. I can't give up now.

--

IG: @Sylverhoneyofficial

Comments