AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Galaxy Cash



Name: Galaxy Cash
Age: 24
Hometown: Newark, NJ
Height: 5’1"
Weight: 134
Cup: C
Waist: 25”
Hips: 36”
Shoe: 8
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: mixed
Skin color: bronze

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling my whole life on and off. My mother and grandmother loved to dress me up and take pictures. I was always at an audition or shoot as a toddler so really as long as I can remember. They say since 4. It’s definitely something I’ve wanted. It was never forced on me. It’s something that’s always been apart of my life that I can’t imagine being without. It’s like oxygen.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: My favorite shoots are the ones with a large artistic or creative element involved, or where I get to try something I’ve never done before. I’ve done runways for small designers and also music videos for artists both known as well as up and coming.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I’ve worked with quite a few photographers my favorite right now is @x.nali I would love to work with her again soon

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Lol my fiancé. I commend him for being able to deal with me lol. He’s a Leo but he’s the balance to my libra scale. He’s smart, talented, rough around the edges, funny and everything in between

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: A romantic evening starts with a romantic day, make sure I’m at peace. Make sure my day goes smooth. Let’s smoke and have a meaningful lunch together while we prep for the evening. Do an activity we haven’t tried while we wait for the sun to set. Then let’s get lit 🔥😂

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Hmmm it was SVU and How to Get Away With Murder but right now it’s actually Good Girls

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Mf Cardi B. I respect her and I look at her like a icon. We have a similar background and I love seeing her win.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A giraffe everyone forgets about them but they’re so beautiful and majestic. And  I’m short so I wanna be tall for a while 😂

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: Everything has to be the next level, bigger, better, badder, sexier, shiny-er. What I’ve been doing is setting the stage for allot of  plans and ventures I have in the works. So this year for me  is all about putting a big spotlight on the stage I’ve set for myself.

---

SnapChat: EnterTheGalaxy
IG: @galaxycash

Comments