AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jessica


Name: Jessica
Age: 20
Hometown: Alexandria City
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 120
Cup: A
Waist: 27"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown             
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown


Q & A's..


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for two years now. I never thought I would get into modeling. What triggered me to start modeling was a break up. Around the time of my breakup, a photographer (Pooch_Studio) asked to collaborate with me and we have worked together ever since. I definitely want to begin a career in modeling.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer shoots that are geared towards showing off fashion and couture. I am slowly getting into the street style looks. Fashion and wearing chic clothing is more of my style. I love shooting outside and inside. As long as there is a camera in front of me, I don’t care where I am located. I have never been on an official runway but I would love to!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with sooooooooooo many photographers. Shout out to Streetmeet DC for creating an event where I can network with a lot of photographers.

 Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Qualities I look for in a significant other would be that they must be kind, respectful, honest, very affectionate, focused and open-minded. He also has to be my best friend. Communication is key and I should feel like I am able to tell him everything.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening would be my significant other surprising me with a picnic outside with some of my favorite snacks and vibe as we watch the sun set. Not too much right? As long as I am with my significant other, it doesn’t really matter what we do, I will have a great time regardless. 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I know this sounds really childish but my favorite show would have to be The Amazing World of Gumball. My other favorite show is definitely Grownish.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: This is a hard one. I have so many. My favorite artists would include: Drake, Ari Lennox, Jhene Aiko, Mary J. Blige, J.Cole, Sza, Beyonce…I really could list 100 artists right now LOL

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I could be any animal, I would definitely be a Panda. Pandas are so chill and relaxed. They mind their business and go about their day eating bamboo and chilling. If and when they are bothered, they have no issue becoming aggressive and defending themselves. I can definitely relate to this.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will definitely start shooting concepts that are outside of my comfort zone. I want to network and try extremely different things than from what I am used to. I will move silently and strategically so that I can make it!

---

IG: Jbrisk143
SnapChat: Jbrisk143
Twitter: Jbrisk143

Comments