AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jordyn Webb

 

Name: Jordyn Webb
Age: 21
Hometown: San Antonio, TX currently in Norfolk, VA
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 132
Cup: 32 DD
Waist: 26"
Hips: 34"
Shoe: 6.5
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I just started modeling in April. This is something I have been interested in, but never perused. I used to struggle really bad with self love and body image issues, I still have my hard days, but I am 100% more in love with myself. I did my first photo shoot ever for myself and it turned into me loving being in front of the camera and doing it to keep myself busy.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love out of the box shoot (themed shoots) and beach shoots. I am sort of a beach bum, so being in my element just makes me so happy! I have never done runway due to being short and any runway calls ask for a true 5’8 woman. Videos are something I am very interested in and have one in the works.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Quite a few. I love working with different photographers and getting new looks on my page! @pvblo.eli @anthony.evasco @reneejeanphotography @fredhardyportraits @lunini_photography @shellzphoto @rebeccalpowell @theartofimagery These are just a few.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I am married, but I wanted someone who always pushed me to be the best version of myself that I could be. The person I imagine spending the rest of my life with is someone who can lift me up on the worst of days and can make me laugh even when I’m feeling down. Someone who never gets complacent in our relationship and never stops showing me love.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I enjoy long walks on the beach, picnics, and car rides. Honestly I am a really easy woman to please, I enjoy evenings where we can talk, be present in the moment, and learn things about one another.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Grey’s Anatomy or Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I really don’t have one, I listen so a WIDE variety of genres.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I like to think cheetah or leopard, something fast, agile, strong, and powerful.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I am truly devoting 2019 to the word LOVE, meaning self love and the love of others. I want to step out of my comfort zone and take more risks with modeling. I want to become published (in the works for December), my picture has been published, but my name was not on it. So my goal is to get published with my name and possibly sign with a modeling agency. I will not settle for mediocrity.

--

IG: @jordynbailey10
Snapchat: @jordynbailey10
FB: @jordynbailey10
Twitter: @jordynbailey10

Comments