AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ivy


Name: Ivian Scott (Ivy)
Age: 20
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 128lbs
Cup: 34DD
Waist: 29-30”
Hips: 43"
Shoe: 5 1/2  (boys)  7 (women)
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Black African American
Skin color: Smooth Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I’ve been modeling for about a year and a half now, and yes I’ve always wanted to model, but more so become an actress, but in my opinion it all ties together.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I don’t really like putting myself in a box, so I’m open to all shoots but I don’t mind, boudoir, lingerie, swimsuits, and fashion shoots. I’m to short for runaway, but I’m trying to get into it more.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with Victor Silas, Hanns J, also Steelojay & Johnathan Green etc...

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Someone who is honest, caring, & humble. Someone who knows to communicate, someone who can make me laugh, and is just my bestfriend.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: My idea of a romantic evening would be going out to a nice dinner, or even just dinner at home, and vibing to some 80’s & 90’s R&B throwbacks, and having a open, and honest conversation about anything and everything, and just laughing. I’m Also, a nice bubble bath with candles, rose petals and wine ‼️

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I’m a π‘…π‘’π’Άπ“π’Ύπ“‰π“Ž t.v type of girl ! So love & hip hop all of them, and basketball wives!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Omg! There so many. Drake, Sollybandz, Chris Brown, G-Herbo, Meek Mill, DaBaby, Queen Naija, Summer Walker, cardi b, H.E.R, Tink, Bryson Tiller, Wale, Lil baby etc...I can go on forever and ever !

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I would be a black panther, because it’s smooth, and soft, but it’s also very strong , and fierce.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I will grind harder, and not be so fearful in what I want to do career wise! I will go open cashing calls for films & t.v series. I will go to open casting calls for runway shoes and all! I’m Taking Over! & now letting my fear get the best of me ‼️πŸ’―

---


IG: @theivysyn
Snapchat: @adope_mentality
Twitter: @SynIvy

Comments