AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Brittney


Name: Brittney
Age: 25
Hometown: Merced, CA
Height: 5’0"
Weight: 115
Cup: C
Waist: 25"
Hips: Not Sure
Shoe: 6 1/2
Eye color: light brown
Ethnicity: mixed (black, white)
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for about two years now and I’ve always wanted to be a model I’m just a big female advocate and I love being a women.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I are usually prefer lingerie and bikinis . Outdoors floral themes .. i’ve done a few videos I really like it it’s fun it just Hass to be an appropriate song. No run way I’m too short haha.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I worked with a few photographers I’m in an agency in the pay area so we get a lot of work .

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: In a significant other I just look for someone who understands me for me and visa versa

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Just being outdoors with the one I love talking sharing stories is my idea of romance . And I like massages haha

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don’t really have a favorite show, my favorite channels are I D , AMC , FXX, adult swim .

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Ty Dolla Sign, Nipsey, Mozzy, E40. Alll the same love haha

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A cheetah , that’s my spirit animal. The are wild, free, exciting , beautiful & deadly.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Staying more organized. Taking next steps for my future in 2020z

---

Twitter: @tooprettybrii
IG: @2pretty_brii
Snapchat: tooprettybrii
Facebook: Brittney Washington

Comments