AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ellie


Name: Ellie
Age: 31
Hometown: Chicago, IL
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 183
Cup: 34DD
Waist: 26"
Hips: 46"
Shoe: 4.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
---

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: A couple years about 3. No it was something that just happened I always would get ppl asking so I model then I decided to just try it out.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I’m a sexy model so I like to do sexy shoots. Vixen type shoots. I’ve done several videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: @naharastudios @himovertherestudios

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Someone who consistent shows effort. Funny. Smart. Leader. Tell the truth!. Someone who actually wants to see u happy and be the reason why your happy. Lol I like my man all about me!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: Him telling me to be ready at a certain time. Opening doors. Flowers. Telling me how beautiful I look for him.  And having the entire night planned.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Snapped 🥴

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Drake, Nicki Minaj, Jhené Aiko and newly added summer Walker

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: Probably a dolphin 🐬 I’m a Pisces so it just fits to me.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I just plan to focus more on me and my daughter, my brand and business and less on making other ppl happy. I plan to be more about me this year.

---

IG: @beautiful_elliee
Twitter: @beautyful_ellie
SnapChat: @beautiful.ellie

Comments