AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Mina Rose


Name: Mina Rose
Age: 33
Hometown: Chesapeake, VA
Height: 5’6"
Weight: 145
Cup: 34
Waist: 28
Hips: 39
Shoe: 9-10
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Black

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling independently for almost 3 years now going on 4. I would say that I had a dream of acting but I was constantly told that I should try modeling so I decided why now because I believe in the world of anything is possible.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain...
A: I prefer shoots that are outside and on location so that it will have the outside feel from the photo and also because there are a lot of place that are beautiful when they are shoot. I always make sure that my photo shoots are one of a kind because I’m not just taking a picture I’m also making art. I’ve done runways and have done promo videos as well.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with:
Quisha Norman (@evoque_photography)
Alter Shiino (@altershiino)
Eric Dejuan (@ericdejuanphotography)

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: He has to be supportive, good forms of communication not just mentally but physically, has a love for music and adventure, always believes in themselves, we are not just best friends but soul mates, know each other inside and out, treats me like a queen, have a bond that is unbreakable in every level and understands/believes in the true meaning of success and it’s never to let to follow to follow your dreams.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I actually want a surprise date to be honest meaning I’m just told to get dressed and be ready at a certain time....hopefully it leads to a beautiful dinner on the beach just as sunset is starting to set in with our own personal chef and then we go on a night time cruise just the two of us meaning he rented out the whole ship, yes that’s possible! And the night cap will be well use your imagination lol!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Awwww man favorite TV Show, well at the moment I’m watching way to many probably give you a favorite so I will give my top 5.
1. Law and Order: SVU
2. Station 19
3. Blackish/Grownish
4. Greys Anatomy
5. Zoeys Extraordinary Playlist

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My love for music runs so deep that I don’t have a favorite anymore because I love it all, but right now I’m more focused on local artist and their music because someone new is always coming out with new music.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Every time I’m asked this question I always say an ELEPHANT because they are always underestimated and ruled out for being less than their worth but in reality they are the most strongest, wise and they never forget anything, they always know how to find their way home.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Everything I’ve done this year I would not change because when I came into this year I knew 2020 was going to be my year with my brand. So everything I’ve been doing up to now is just another step getting my to the success of my dreams. No matter what you have to believe in the impossible and your dreams.



---

Facebook: Mina Rose The Model
Instagram: @MinaRoseTheModel
Bookings email: mina.rose.the.model@gmail.com

---

Photo credit:

Pic 1:
Makeup: @shesfabb
Shades: @elitist_eyewear
Styled By: @missrockwellsracks
Photo Credit: @evoque_photography

Pic 2:
Makeup: @shesfabb
Hair: @belovelaine3
Nails: @nailsbymary757
Styled By: @missrockwellsracks
Photo Credit: @evoque_photography

Pic 3:
Makeup: @makeupbysierra @colourucosmetics
Styled By: #RedBoutique & @theessword
Creative Direction: @altershiino & @theessword
Photo Credit: @altershiino

Pic 4:
Hair: #HairByOmar
Makeup: @glam_by_fufi
Styled By: @elitist_eyewear
Photo Credit: @ericdejuanphotography


Comments