AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Faith Moreno


Name: Faith Moreno
Age: 30
Hometown: Brownsville, TX
Height: 5’2"
Weight: 126 lbs
Cup: B
Waist: 27 
Hips: 42
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: New to the game! I have been modeling for about 2 months now but have always been I. Love with being in front of a lens! 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love a good boudoir shoot, or studio shoot! Honestly anything that makes me feel empowered in my skin. I carry myself in a classy way and love to keep my shoots classy yet sexy all at the same time. Never done run way but that is definitely one of my goals. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Kevin Harris, Migo Bacon, Eric Fernandez 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: My favorite thing to do is laugh so having a sense of humor is huge! If you can make me laugh that it, it’s game over. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening for me would be a night in with a home cooked meal (preferably mexican cuisine), cheesecake for dessert and a session where we can roast each other and laugh about it.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: It’s always sunny in Philadelphia 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Too many to choose from. I listen to all genres. but to name a few: Kanye west, Kid Cudi, Bad Bunny, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Queen

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Easy, a lion! top of the food chain baby! 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Not pass up on any opportunities! 

---

Snapchat: Mrs_faithleah



Comments