AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Trina Savagee

Name: Trina Savagee
Age: 24
Hometown: Flint, MI
Height: 5’5 1/2
Weight: 114 lbs
Cup: 36C
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Dark brown 
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown 

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling 6 years & no , I was kinda talked into it. People used to ask me all the time if I was an model so I decided to just do it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A:I prefer freestyle shoots. I’ve done videos . Modeling turns into video girl & actress eventually. I’ve even been in an movie. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with 2020 photography,  adam da prince also atl visuals. It’s so many other photographers I want to work with. 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for them to be caring , compassionate, honest, loving, understanding , faithful .. you know the usual.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Pick me up with flowers, take me somewhere fancy & nice, open my doors, ask me about my dreams and aspirations . Act interested & end it with an walk in the park , while holding hands. 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Nip/Tuck.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: 6lack ..

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be an bird. I like views and skylines. I would fly and sit on tall buildings just to see the skyline & admire it. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I will actually follow my dreams & be more open to things I may have never gave an chance to because I was too scared.

---

Twitter: TrinaSavagee
YouTube: Trina Savagee

Comments