AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Tyler Fields


Name: Tyler Fields
Age: 30
Hometown: Bronx, NY
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145
Cup: 34 DD
Waist: 29"
Hips: 40"
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A. I have been in the beauty industry in general for 8 years. I first started out doing hair and makeup and slowly moved into doing modeling from naturally being on sets. I dibbled and dabbled in that sector before getting into it professionally. Before deciding on that, that I was in school for magazine journalism!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A. I've done shoots in almost every category. I love doing all types of shoots so I'm not sure I have a specific favorite. I'm definitely on the side of versatility rather than one category of modeling. I would say runway is what I do the least, as I prefer print and video work, but I'm pretty limitless!

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A. So many ! Over the years I've connected with so many through different projects and portfolio building. The cool thing is that as the years go on I realize we all know the same network of people, and  I love being able to get people I know in on different jobs. There's just too many to name, but everyone is credited on my instagram 😊

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A. I think it's important to have someone you share long term interests with.  Career paths, values, end goals, etc. It's also very important to have someone willing to work on themselves everyday. From the new things they encounter to the older things they need to over come. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A. My idea of a romantic evening is one that has things planned, paired with spontaneity. We have dinner reservations but afterward, we're just going to go where the wind blows!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A. I watch Sistas, Queens, The Oval, All American, 911, This Is US, just to name a few. I like family, drama and suspense type of shows. I also like sappy lovey dovey stuff lol. When I'm not watching my shows I'm scrolling on Netflix. 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A. Beyoncé and Chris Brown!  They are 1 to me lol

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A. Hmmm I've never been asked this I had to think a bit. I'm not sure which one but one of the exotic cats; black panther, cheetah, leopard etc. I choose them because they have this fierce woman of strong stature appearance, who takes no crap, moves how she moves, and it's known that she's not the one. Reminds me of me lol

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A. Honestly, I have been hitting so many set backs when I'm nearing goals. I think I need to just hone in and go ten times harder to hit them. I'm really hoping next year is that year as I enter this new decade.

---

Comments