AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ariana Janae


Name: Ariana Janae (Ari the Barbie) 
Age: 26
Hometown: Ypsilanti, MI
Height: 5’7
Weight: 125
Cup: 32C
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black 
Skin color: Brown


Q & A's..


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I started modeling in 2021. I’ve always wanted to model since I was a little girl. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I wouldn’t really say I have a specific category, I’m pretty versatile but I love shoots where I can dress up and wear heels. I walked the runway for the Hair Versuz in 2021. And would love to do more runway walks in the future. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Deondre Johnson, Arthur Spacey, Jordan Morrow, Fotos by Fudd, and many more to come. 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Someone who is like my best friend, we can laugh together, tell each other anything. Someone who’s willing to grow, someone who has compassion and is understanding. Someone who is willing to talk things through and we can come together with our long term goals. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is like… a candlelit dinner, rose petals everywhere, somewhere by the beach so we can hear the water, slow music playing and then we just spend the night up talking to each other after.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Right now my favorite TV shows are Power, Snowfall, This is Us, Dynasty, Good Trouble, Grey’s Anatomy, and Harlem. I’m into all kind of stuff lol. 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Drake is in my top 5 rappers. I also love Future and EST Gee. Babyface Ray is my favorite Detroit rapper from my city right now I love him. Singing wise I love Kehlani, Muni Long and Party Next Door a lot lately. 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would probably be a lion or a jaguar. Who wouldn’t want to be? They’re fierce and powerful af just like me. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I’m going much harder than I did last year. I want to chase my dreams 10x harder and accomplish more goals that I set. And just really show out and show what I can really do. 

---

IG: @arianajanae 
Facebook: Ariana Janae or @ariithebarbie

Comments