AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Asia Marie


Name: Leasia Green aka Asia Marie 
Age: 24
Hometown: New Jersey but I reside in Nevada
Height: 5’8"
Weight: 153
Cup: 36c
Waist: 30"
Hips: 40"
Shoe: 11
Eye color: Brown 
Ethnicity: African American 
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about 5 years but consistently for 2.5 . Absolutely I love being in front of the camera 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Although I love all aspects of modeling , I am very good at a print based model used for brands , magazines etc.  Yes I have absolutely and they are so fun , definitely a great way to get your name out there .

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @lebarongodette @selectivefocus_atlanta @shot.by.lr just to name a few . I am open to shooting and creating with a lot oh photographers so the list just goes on. 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I would honestly say my top 5 would be..  A man who is loyal, trustworthy, honest, who has humor And  intelligent just to name a few.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Oo, a surprise dinner at a restaurant, or evening set up on a beach. Even just a trip out of state to view the new atmosphere and relax 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Honestly I’m not much of a TV person , I watch clips here and there but I definitely choose music and cooking over TV. 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: August Alsina, H.E.R , Muni Long

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Become my dream . Simply meaning going towards the things I’ve been pushing away the most . 

---

Comments