AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Misha







Name: Misha
Age:25
Hometown: 757-336-704
Height: 5'1
Weight:130
Cup:Small B
Waist: 28
Hips: 42
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Exotic
Skin color: Light Skin


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And did you always look that fine?

A: I have been Modeling since I was 13, I did a hype hair magazine. Actually I was always a Tom boy until 8th grade

Q: Who is your role model?

A: GOD 1st But My cousin KaMeka at the age of 32 she is the Director of a hospital with 2 masters degrees. She did it all with 4 kids and at times I feel like giving up, I just think about her

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?

A: I have too many to just name one but Trey Songz and Chris Brown

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..

A:I love being surprised!!! Any unexpexted event thats within my taste is always romantic, Im not hard to please!

Q: Does size really matter when it comes to men? Why or why not?

A: YES!!! Its one of my must have on my marriage list...

Q: Ever had a one night stand?

A: Good Girls never kiss and tell but honestly I don't have anything I would consider a one night stand

Q: If you could travel anywhere on earth.. Where would you go? Why?
Alaska to be with my sister until she finish her time in the Military

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

A: The most embarrassing thing was when I ran track in high school, I had just practice hurdles for the 1st time the day before and I fell in front of the whole school even a guy I had a BIIIGGG crush on...smh

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

A: His name is Kamari and he is 4

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

A: I see myself accomplishing most of my business goals by age 30 and enjoying life and its many blessings!!!

Links: Search "MishaRena" FB/Twitter/ModelMayhem

Email: MishaRena@gmail.com

Comments