AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Misty



Name: Misty
Age: 30
Hometown: Va Beach, VA
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125lbs
Cup: C
Waist: 32
Hips: 38
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Irish/French Canadian
Skin color: Caucasian

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?

A: Less than a year and I always wanted to try it, but never had time. Kind of got thrown into via my networking through the music scene and it's been great so far. So I'm definitely marked into the amateur category.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..

A: I enjoy casual, athletics, evening wear, and lingerie shoots. I also do videos.. I currently have 3 projects in the works for local 757 artists.

Q: Do you consider yourself "naughty" or "nice"? Why?

A: I consider myself "just right" Theres a time to be naughty and atime to be nice. ;)

Q: If you could spend one night with anybody you wanted to (celebrity or not) who would it be and why?

A: My grandmother again because I lost her to cancer at such a young age. I would want her beside me always so she can approve of how she raised me into the woman I am now.

Q: Every girl has a fantasy.. What's yours?

A: Already achieved that..

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?

A: Honesty, genuineness, loyalty, physically fit, and I have an obsession for perfect teeth.

Q: Who is your role model and why?

A: My grandmother. Without her morals and way I was brought up with her I would not have made it through my rough childhood. Even after she passed away I strived to overcome obstacles and make her proud.

Q: If you won the lottery, what would you do?

A: Donate to every Cancer society that I could. As it has taken many family members and I myself am a survivor.. Then I'd pay any remaining debt I had and out the rest in a trust for my son, Caleb.

Q: Do you think a female will ever become President in the US? Why or why not?

A: I hope so because females are becoming more and more powerful in our society and its only a matter of time before we have our time to shine.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

A: A successful pediatric nurse practitioner with my own practice.


Links:

http://www.modelblissnet.com/MBNet/AcctInfo.aspx?UID=957a4b9e-01b4-4c24-80c3-208d038624ce&MId=0&UC=Y&T=M&IFrm=N

http://www.facebook.com/misty.chase2


Email:

misty_lyn_22@yahoo.com
misty2@tmo.blackberry.net
misty.chase2@facebook.com



"The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it."
Plutarch

Comments