AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Shaquanta





Name: Shaquanta
Age: 22
Hometown: NC
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110
Cup: 32B
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: African American

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling since I was 13 years old and modeling has always been a strong passion of mine since I can remember .

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: When it comes to shoots I really don't have a fav. I love to be in the eye of the camera however , high fashion shoots are always so much fun to do because you have a wide rang of things you can do . Yes I have done runway & me on the runway is like heaven on earth . I have done things from fashion shows to hair shows & I have a show coming up in Feb.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a number of photographers but I have done a lot of work with photographer Marcus Hyde & LoveLisha photography.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I would have to say one of my most embarrassing moment would have to be when I tripped going up the steps on campus

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Just being blessed with life each day is honestly the best thing that has happen to me. With out him I wouldn't have the modeling opp. That I get so I would def have to say just being blessed is the best thing along with being blessed with a wonderful strong mother .

Q: If you could travel anywhere on earth.. Where would you go? Why?
A: I would love to go to Paris.

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A: when it comes to guys I look for someone with their head on right , someone that's doing somethin with their life , someone that can make me smile & laugh , someone that's handsome inside & out , someone that I can trust , I like to have that "best friend" bond so someone that can be my best friend and my man at the same time but most of all someone that's a man of God. A relationship with out God in it is dead :-)

Q: Does size really matter when it comes to men? Why or why not?
A: no comment lol

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In 5 years I see myself working in a crime lab as well as being a very well rounded model living my dream of being the best model I can be.

Email: Shaquantaelita@gmail.com
Links: http://www.twitter.com/shaquantaelita

Comments