AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

CloudFreshMoney "Artist Spotlight"




Artist: Cloudfreshmoney
Age:20
Hometown:Chesapeake
Genre: Other
Mixtapes/Albums: Smokin Section , A Fresh Start
Latest Project: Open Mic
Links:reverbnation.com/dtfreshmoney
Email: cloudfreshmoney@gmail.com
---
Q & A's..

Q: Briefly describe your life growing up.
A: I was adopted as a young child by a friend of my biological mother . From there I grew up listening to old gospel music & classic r&b hits that helped me form my passion for music that I have today

Q: How long have you been doing music?
A: Since I was about 11

Q: What artists have you collaborated with?
A: Genobull ,Danny B , trixx of hot 91 just to name a few

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A: I'm currently working with an producer called eardumz but I have worked a few other local producers

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance?
A: Right now I would say an 7.5 with plenty of room for improvement

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Hopefully by then I would have perfected my craft and reached out to audiences across the globe

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A: If I make it into the industry I believe I will forever a home there.

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music?
A: I'm really unsure since I've always done music but I would probably doin some other form of art maybe tattooing lol

Comments