AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Leah






Name: Leah Michelle
Age: 26
Hometown: Charlottesville Va
Height: 5'9
Weight: 140
Cup: B
Waist: 26
Hips: 34
Shoe: 9.5
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Guess?
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: What was your first modeling gig and how was the experience?
A: My very first modeling job was at Belk Department stores (actually when it wasnt called Belk) I was a flower girl model for the bridal section. I loved it because all of the older girls always told me how cute I was plus at age 8 I loved dresses that twirled.

Q: What's the atmosphere like at a photoshoot, compared to doing runway or videos?
A: I only do photoshoots at this point. Im not that big on runway modeling and I have done one video that I wasnt too comfortable doing since it was my first time. I love being around a camera. In front of it or behind it either way I fall in love with it every time. I try to become a different person each time and I think thats why I love it so much.

Q: List photographers you've worked with.
A: I have worked with a few photographers in the Virginia area. Ricky Godette, Jubert Gilay, DDP photography have been the ones I have worked with in the past year and have done all of my current stuff.

Q: How do you approach the stereotypes that society places on models?
A: I do not pay attention to stereotypes, everyone talks about everyone from Jesus to the president of the united states. Everyone has an opinion, I'm just here to do what I love and to inspire someone to do the same. Everything I have worked for I have got on my own time and by hard work. I am in the US Army, I go to school party time and I model so if thats not good enough then I dont know what to tell the public :)

Q: How has your career affected your relationships?
A: I think my desire to have a career as a model has turned some people away from me but at the end of the day its what makes me happy. People dont make me who I am I do and if you are not supportive of me and my career choice then I should not have a relationship of any kind with you. I am focused at this moment the right one will come one day... or ill just get a puppy.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man when it comes to dating?
A: I want a confident man and someone who can make me laugh. I try not to take anything so serious that it keeps me from being me and having fun. In this buisness I need someone who is secure with themselves enough to know that this is my career and not my personal life. I love what I do and thats not going to change.

Q: What's your idea of a romantic evening?
A: I am a big romantic person, but im a sucker for small gestures. I like it when a man pays attention to what I say and my likes. Just surprise me with my favorite meal or tickets to a comedy show. Im not the typical "long walks on the beach" type of girl. If im into you every moment is special.

Q: Would you consider this permanent or is it more of a stepping stone?(explain)
A: Modeling is my passion but I feel like its a stepping stone for the bigger picture. I want to be a bigger contributor to the world of fashion and marketing.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Next five years I will have a degree, and possibly working on another one. With my own publication and I hope to have been a published model by then. I want people to say my name and know who I am.

Links: http://www.facebook.com/leah.sampson1 and twitter @inkmodeleah
Contact: 910-670-6851

Comments