AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Mz Berry




Name:Claudette Berry
Age:22
Hometown: Virignia Beach, VA
Height:5'5
Weight:155
Cup:38F
Waist:27
Hips:41
Shoe:7.5
Eye color: Honey Hazel
Ethnicity: Black/Native American/Irish
Skin color: Depends on the season

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for almost 2 years, but I've wanted to be a model since I was 8.I come from a family of
models. My Mom and Sister both were Fashion models. As a child I always wanted to do fashion and
runway, but I ended up being 5'5 and curvy, so when I got older I started researching the Urban Modeling
industry. It was a better fit for me since most of the models were shaped like me.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like the sexy shoots, but I would love to do more artistic shoots. Maybe some fashion editorial for fun. I've never done runway ,though I've been told I have the walk for it, and I've only done one video.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Maria Scott from Atlanta, Ricky Fontaine of Iconik Images in California, and Derrick Mims and Darryl B of Studio 20 Three from Newport News and Hampton.

Q: What model(s) in the industry inspire you?
A: Elke the Stallion is my main inspiration. She's not only a model but well educated a business woman. My
goal is to turn my name into a well known brand all over the world as she did.

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A:  I like a guy with drive! Someone who is hard working and knows what he wants to do with his life. I can't deal with a guy who's not doing anything with himself. As for looks, as long as he's not hideous I'm OK. It's more about personality with me.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Sitting on the couch watching TV, eating take out,and drinking wine. It may not be what most people consider romantic,but I'm not really into all the roses and dining out and what not. I like the simple things.

Q: Do you consider yourself "naughty" or "nice"? Why?
A: I'm nice! Too nice! lol! I don't like hurting people's feelings. I like to make people smile and I want people to like me. I'm toughing up a bit though. Trying to avoid getting taken advantage of.

Q: Does size really matter when it comes to men? Why or why not?
A: Yes! To me size and shape matter! I can't have anything too small or too funny looking. I like my men to be....perfect!

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Hopefully by then I will be a household name. My career as a model will be very successful, and I would have branched off into different areas such as acting, music, technology,and starting my own boutique. I really want to do it all, especially in the tech world. I want to be the first model with her own line of Cellphones and MP3 players. Also, I've been researching getting into the liquor business.
----
Links: Twitter: @Claudette_Berry Model Mayhem: ClaudetteBerry
Contact info: BookClaudetteBerry@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Very beautiful and intelligent lady,Also kind and has a killer body!!! always humble and grounded and that's rare with women of her beauty,Keep chasing your dreams,Stay lovely and be blessed!! @mark2276

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment