AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Jasmine






Name: Jasmine Sharee
Age: 21
Hometown: Portsmouth VA
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115
Cup: 34c
Waist: 26
Hips: 26
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Black

Q&A

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modelinq a little over 2 yrs and yes since I was very young my mother always told me I had the body to be one so I better strut it lol

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A:I like urban shoots and no ihavent YET been in a video although asked plenty of times but that doesn't mean you won't see me in one very soon =)

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with jumpinq jpeg..righteous creativity...diego tomas and xo and ihave a few more lined up in the future on is ricky godette.

Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: my role model is my mom she's no MODEL but she's the ideal strong black women..she the reason I grind nd hustle like ido ..

Q: If you could spend one night with anybody you wanted to (celebrity or not) who would it be and why?
A: ooo my if icould spend the night with anyone iwould say BRYSON TiLLER omg you may have not heard of him YET but sooon you will he's an awesome sinqer he makes my get all oooooooo yes haha but check him out @brysontiller lol I'm secretly crushinq haha

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I want someone with a good head on his shoulders also is supportive nd everything ido money is not a must but be mindful no one wants a broke male lol I love me some brownskinned man oo how they get me hot haha.

Q: Every girl has a fantasy.. What's yours?
A: O my lol what I question ummm I always thought me and Trey Songz would get married and have hot.....lol but hey everyone have those things

Q: Do you consider yourself "naughty" or "nice"? Why?
A: I think I'm kinda half and half out and public I can be nice but with my man I can be naughty every female should get a lil naughty for their man its keep it interesting

Q: Does size really matter when it comes to men? Why or why not?
A: It depends if you know how to WORK it then your good with me =)

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the next five years I plan on being your poster in your room =)

Links: @Fuck_Y0BiTch

Comments