AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Katana




Name: Katana
Age: 26
Hometown: Virginia beach
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125lbs
Cup: 32B
Waist: 26"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 10
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity  Black

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Been modeling for 5 years now. It wasn't something I always wanted to do. I always knew I could though.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer lingerie shoots,but shoot in all genres. I've been in over 20 runway shows and 4 music videos. I've only done things locally.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with Cornelius Vick, Ellis Williams, Matt Burnett, Darryl Baskin,  etc.

Q: Do you consider yourself "naughty" or "nice"? Why?
A: I consider myself nice. No one needs to know his naughty I am

Q: If you could spend one night with anybody you wanted to (celebrity or not) who would it be and why?
A: I would spend the night with my one true love. I would want to know what I've been missing all these years.

Q: Every girl has a fantasy.. What's yours?
A: I don't have a fantasy.

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Honesty, trustworthiness,  and a sense of humor.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I was walking to the front of a nightclub and slipped and fell in front of a huge line of people

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that ever happened to me was the day I was born.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the next 5 years I will have a bachelors degree in marketing, be working at Old Dominion University with their football team, and working on starting a family,

Links: @Katana757

Comments