AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Angelique



Name: Angelique
Age: 24
Hometown: Newark, NJ
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140
Cup: 34c
Waist: 28
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Light Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican & Black
Skin color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: On & off since I was 6. Yes, I always dreamed of being the cover of a high fashion magazine or walking down a runway since a little girl.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: On location shoots are the best. I feel more comfortable. There's more to work with. Not yet

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Felix Natal Jr. & Taj

Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: My role model is my grandmother. She's gone through so much & is still standing strong. She's supportive & has this drive to keep going no matter what. She's an inspiration & everything I want to be as a woman.

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Educated, funny, handsome, hard-working, supportive, loving, & humble.

Q: Does size really matter when it comes to men? Why or why not?
A: Not always, it just depends on if you know what you're doing.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A candle light dinner on the beach, good conversation & laughs, followed by champagne in the jacuzzi, a full body massage, & I'm sure you can use your imagination for the rest. Lol

Q: Ever had a one night stand?
A: Once & about 1 month later we hung out & ended up dating for 5 years. I would call that a semi- one night stand lol

Q: If you could travel anywhere on earth.. Where would you go? Why?
A: I would really love to go backpacking in Europe. I just want to be free & explore the beauty the world has to offer & not have a care in the world, just get up & go.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Hopefully progressing with my modeling career & getting my law career started.

---

Links:
Twitter: @Angel_DeVoe
Instagram: @Angel_DeVoe

Email: angelique.jasper@yahoo.com

Comments