AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Artist Spotlight - "Carnage 45"


Artist: Carnage45
Hometown: Eastern Shore Virginia
Genre: Hip Hop
Mixtapes/Albums: 4 group (I.N.E.), 2 solo
Latest Project: The Elevation
Links: http://carnage45sworld.blogspot.com/
Email: fly85er@yahoo.com
---
Q: Briefly describe your life growing up.
A: I grew up in the country. Life was pretty simple honestly. All the things some people glorify happened where I'm from too but I had a strong mother that made sure I kept my head on straight.

Q:  How long have you been doing music?
 A: I've been writing verses forever but I didn't seriously try to pursue it till 05.

Q: What artists have you collaborated with?
A: Vega, Amir Driver, Intalek, Thadd Williams, Kartel Kobain, Sanura, Soulfully Me, Handles, Ihsan Bilal, and TV just to name a few. It's plenty more.

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A: Tone P, Kinobeats, Click N Spark, Chemist, J. Clyde, Alterbeats, IDK, Blasian......the list goes on

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance?
A: I'd say a 7. I think what I do is real chilled and laid back but it's room for improvement.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: On a plane or tour bus

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A: Haha I would like for it to be.

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music?
A: I would be interested in doing something in sports. Specifically basketball.

Comments