AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Tori Grace

Name: Tori Grace
Age: 23
Hometown: Army Brat
Height: 5'
Weight: 118
Cup: a
Waist: 26
Hips: 37
Shoe: 6
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: other
Skin color: brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been doing this seriously for the last 8 months. I played around with it a few years ago but didn't take it to seriously until recently.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. I prefer fun shoots!
A: I like to think outside the box. I've done runway shows before for school and private collection releases. I have done a few videos as well. For some independent artist and a few major.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Rious design C Clark Photography, Shinobi and a few others

Q: Who is your role model and why?
A: Tyra Banks is one. She was and is a model actress and spokesmodel!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I like to eat so definitely dinner and a movie! Followed by a walk in the park. I can be a little mushy at times.

Q: Do you consider yourself "naughty" or "nice"? Why?
A: Lol it all depends on the day! If it's a special occasion I can be naughty if not we stick to the nice side!

Q: What aspects or qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I look for someone that is very caring. I he talks to his mom like she's nothing then expect that to be the way you will be treated. I also like to laugh so he has to make me laugh!

Q: Does size really matter when it comes to men? Why or why not?
A: That's for me to know and someone lucky to find out!

Q: If you could travel anywhere on earth.. Where would you go? Why?
A: I want to go to Australia! I love the beach and use to live in Hawaii. So I would like to see their sites. They are known for their site seeing and animals etc.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: hmmm. Maybe with a special someone as well as my career taking off with my own television or radio show.

Twitter: ToriGr8ce
Email: torigr8ce@gmail.com

Comments