AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Trixxxy Deville




Name: Trixxxy Deville
Age: 25
Hometown: DMV
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Cup: 40D
Waist:28
Hips:42
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Im Tan lol
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I did modeling in the past however I just jumped back in the game

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like chill shoots which doesnt seem to exist. its crazy I have done runway shows and fashion shows but im really not tall enough.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Cayne Phototgraphy & Aderon Mothersill

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: The ability to know me enough to  know when to shut up lol... and im a sucker for a great smile

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Hmmm.... perfect romantic evening would consist of a wonderful dinner that me and my guy made together. Preferably Italian. Maybe a movie and you know the rest!

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: OMG where to start..... Heres a good one... i ended losing some of my weave in high school and everyone saw

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: My children and my education

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: I dont have a favorite I have like 10 favorites because i get something different from all of them. But if i had to choose it would be KEM

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Masters Degree and doing some more modeling

Twitter: Trixxxy Deville
Email: trixxxydeville@gmail.com

Comments