AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Artist Spotlight - "Ms. Norfolk"


Artist: Ms. Norfolk
Age: 23
Hometown: Norfolk, VA
Genre: Rap/Hip Hop
Mixtapes/Albums: N/A
Latest Project: "The Mixtape"
Links: http://www.youtube.com/nawfulk
Email: nawfuhk@gmail.com
Twitter: @Ms_Norfolk

---

Q: Briefly describe your life growing up.
A: Hard, but blessed. Born and raised in Norfolk, VA. I come from public housing, AKA "The Park", better known as "the hood".

Q:  How long have you been doing music?
A: Only 1 year

Q: What artists have you collaborated with?
A: Pulou, Rigidy Rich, D-Gray, D.Gaines, K-Kash and plenty more.

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A: Not many... Kino and Bless "The Genius"

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance?
A: An 11 lol

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Hopefully alive, if so, somewhere in somebody's hood giving back to the less fortunate.

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A: Yes and no. Yes because I'm passionate about it, and I'm dedicated. No because there may be certain things I have to do to remain in the industry, that I'm not willing to do.

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music?
A: Acting. That's my #1 passion, something I still would like to do.



Comments