AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Adrina Macklin



Name: Adrina Macklin
Age: 22
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Height: 5'3
Weight: 135
Cup: B36
Waist: 30
Hips: 38
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black, Indian, Creole
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: 3years now, I've always had a passion for fashion and the only way I felt I can be heard was through modeling

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer shoots that are all about fashion and creativity. I never done a runway I'm a shorty and I never did a video.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Ricky Godette, Derek Palmer, and Tony. 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: YIKES!! I'm so picky.. Strong minded, well balanced, romantic, spontaneous, established, open-minded, I'm always energetic so he has to be able to keep up with me! 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Having that special someone plan a evening getaway without warning.. Going all out from picking out my Vikky secrets to my dress, romantic dinner reservations ending the night with rose petals and candles.. 

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: O wow! I'm walking in the mall and I had on a pair of 6-inch heels. I guess someone spilled something and sure enough I slip and fell in front of everyone. I'm flying in the air along with my heels, bags, and purse!

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: Waking up each morning and being blessed with talent, a support group, and family! The best things in life are free and I live by that.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Trey Songz... If you sit back and listen to his lyrics you begin to understand him as a person not just an artist

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: More established in my career filled with my Bachelor's Degree in HR Management, and featured in fashion magazines.


Twitter: @Adrina_Macklin
Email: Adrina.Macklin1@gmail.com

Comments