AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Sweet Candy Cain



Name: Emari Cain aka Sweet Candy Cain
Age: 22
Hometown: San Diego...Chesapeake
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120
Cup: A
Waist: 23
Hips: 27
Shoe: 6 1/2 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black and Mexican
Skin Color: Caramel

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: A little over a year and i love it! Im ready to take it up a notch.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I would prefer to do alot of eye candy and mens magazines...i have not done any run way and i have a few videos on YouTube

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Chance Green.. Robert A ......Antonio Moses.....a few more

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Strong minded with a sweet heart. Has to have goals and be a hard worker...im a single parent so he must love kids.....romantic...and willing to explore...funny and polite...most of all a protector and a God fearing man

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Pick me up i tell me nothing....take me to a beautiful romantic restaurant and enjoy eachother....go to a nice hotel and let me set everything up.....wine...strawberries.....my sexy outfit....candles....oils the works;)

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: Haha omg.....well.....i thought i was cute because i was walking and a truck of guys tried to holla at me..i dissed them n walked off all stank then i tripped and fell and my shoe came off.....they cracked up n spead off smh lol

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that ever happened to me is my two beautiful boys.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Idk i have many lol

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Happy and established.....And in many Magazines and videos....lol ;)


Twitter: @sweet_candycain

Comments