AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Artist Spotlight - "Meechee JR"

Artist: Meechee J.R
Age: 21
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan to Chesapeake, VA
Genre: Hip Hop/Rap
Mixtapes/Albums: "Wild Life Mixtape" scheduled to drop before the end of 2012.
Latest Project: "Same N*ggas" Single and Video finished and "A day in the Life of Meechee J.R Vlog 1" coming soon
Links: Twitter.com/MeecheeJR and Soundcloud.com/MeecheeJR
Email: MeecheeJR@gmail.com
---
Q: Briefly describe your life growing up. 
A: Tough, poverty, stricken living conditions, abuse, but I made a way.

Q: How long have you been doing music?
A: Since elementary yo, doing talent shows in a group called Ice Breaker 6:20

Q: What artists have you collaborated with?
A: None at the moment but I've had TONS of inquiries. Be on the lookout for a track w/ Ms. Norfolk and Rari real soon

Q: What producers have you worked with?
A: Razjah beatz, and Vips that's about it for real my sound is hard to come about.

Q: Scale from 1-10.. What would you rate your stage performance?
A: All jokes aside, a 10 I use the stage, get the crowd involved, and I have great delivery.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: LOL only time will tell, but I have hopes of being a mainstream artist established in this industry.

Q: Do you think your career in the industry will be long term?
A: I would hope it has it longevity but this game changes daily.

Q: If you weren't so deeply involved with music.. What do you think you would be doing besides music?
A: I would be managing an artist trying to get them out here. I just love music... period.



Comments