AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Dannyale Ashlea




Name: Dannyale Ashlea
Age: 23
Hometown: Ft. Campbell, Ky by way of Clarksville TN
Height: 5"2
Weight: 145
Cup: C
Waist: 30
Hips: 36
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black and Indian
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: On and off since 06. Modeling was a surprise and just something I turned out to be good at seeing as how I used to be a really bad tomboy and my nose was turned up every time my mother would suggest doing a pageant.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I dont really have a preference just as long as it's in good taste. I like portraying characters or doing thematic shoots because it gives me a chance to do some transforming. I've done some runway with SickWitted Ent. s/o to them and about 4 videos including "Scream My Name" by The Red Carpet Club. They really know how to have fun!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Since I started I've done shoots for about 11 different photographers. All of them were great and most of them really stuck to their science especially being professional including Cornelius Vick, Chance Green, Halie Hovenga, Carmine Matlock etc...

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: I don't really look for qualities in a man, its more or less who he is as a person. I'm a firm believer that you have to take the good with the bad and depending on how crucial those red flags are really determines how far you get with me. Being honest with yourself let alone me is a big one.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Rain, lightning storm with candles, good food that i probably cooked for him, and a couple of good movies with him holding me for the rest of the night sounds about right.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I was in 7th grade and it was after lunch. Me and some friends decided to roam the halls and me being the genius I am decided to do a cartwheel. The second I landed all I heard was riiiiiiipppppp! I looked down and had the biggest rip in the front of my pants. I thanked god I was a hoody person through my tomboy phase because without it, I would have had to strut the rip in the middle of my pants for the rest of the day.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: The best thing that ever happened to me.... I would have to say knowing what real love feels like in this lifetime. People think that it stays around forever but my definition of something real lies in the essence not it's time lapse. I know what it feels like to have someone really care and be devoted to me and even though I no longer have it at the moment, Ill know the difference when it comes back around. Oh yea and my unborn son, I'm still in aww with this one so just stay tuned.

Q: Who is your favorite male R&B artist?
A: I'm such a lover of music, I really couldn't pick just one especially when it comes to local and unsigned talents.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: In the next 5 years I'll have my franchise foundation set and been able to have created jobs for those who step outside of the box like me. My son will be able to have a live example of what making your own happiness looks like.... that's my main goal. I want to show him instead of telling him.

Comments