AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Smokie Valentine


Name: Smokie Valentine
Age: 21
Hometown: Hampton, VA
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs
Cup: 36
Waist:28
Hips:26
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity:
Skin color: Caramel


Q & A's

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling since the beginning of this past summer. I'm still a rookie to the game. It's definitely something Ive been wanting to do, I just lacked the motivation. Now I can see my potential.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer lingerie and silhouette shoots. Especially the silhouettes. It's absolutely beautiful art. Ive never done runway or videos, but I am hoping to add videos to my resume in the near future.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Rod of R2Z Photography in Hampton, VA, Tymm Smith of No Sky Studios in Virginia Beach, Multiple Xposures Photography, Montrell Wormsley of MWorsmley Photagraphy. Mainly a lot of local 757 photographers.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A: Honesty, sense of humor, great smile, great attitude towards life, employed, and must have something ging for himself. Every one loves a man with a plan.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'm an old fashioned kind of girl. Give me a beautiful suite overlooking the ocean, candles everywhere, roses, food, champagne and someone who truly cares about me....I'll be great. 

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: In the 5th grade, I wanted to be "cool". I had ugly bushy eyebrows, so for graduation..I shaved them off and still got made to walk at my fifth grade graduation. 

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: That's a tough question. I have yet to experience something, other than life, that has truly amazed me and impacted my life.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: I wouldn't really consider his music R&B, but my only favorite male artist right now is The Weeknd (@theweekndxo) 

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: I sell myself still modeling and finishing off my degree in fashion marketing. I also see myself starting up on my business, I want to come out with my own line of boy shorts


Twitter: @angelcocaina_

Comments