AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Jade Olivia





Name: Jade Olivia
Age: 22
Hometown: Winchester, VA
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 125 lbs
Cup: 34 D
Waist: 26
Hips: 39
Shoe: 7
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: light skinned


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Im pretty new to the industry. I just had my first shoot about a month ago and I love it so far. I've always wanted to model & been told I should model, I just never knew exactly where to get started.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..  
A: I prefer lingerie shoots. That's the type my first shoot was & I loved it. I think the woman's body is a beautiful creation that's made to be shown off, to a certain extent. I haven't done runway or videos, but I hope to do some videos soon. As far as runway, I feel I'm too short

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with Dee from Ice Box Studio out of Florida.
 
Q: What qualities do you look for in a man? 
A: I look for a man whose respectful, loving, caring, understanding, humble, motivated, and last but not least Romantic. I'm a sucker for romance.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: My idea of a romantic evening would be dinner, a movie, some sight seeing. First we would start off by going to a romantic restaurant of his choice. Next would be a movie, preferably a scary one, those are my favorite. Then the night would end with some sight seeing or maybe some star gazing. I'd find a place we could park & just take in the view & talk and get to know each other better. If all of that goes well & there's chemistry, maybe a goodnight kiss.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you? 
A: When I was in 9th grade I fell down the steps in front of the entire school at a chorus concert.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: being able to go to college. I come from a larger family where not too many people have gone to college, so that was a special accomplishment for me.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Trey Songz

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? 
A: I hope to be a well known model that's making a good name for myself & making my way to the top the professional way. By this point I hope to have worked with some well known people & to have a steady flow of business.

Twitter: @Jad3Olivia
Email: bookingjadeolivia@gmail.com

Comments