AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

U.G.L.Y. Boutique

U.G.L.Y.
 
Click Pic To Enter Website
 
Company Bio:
U Gotta Love Yourself = U.G.L.Y.

An upcoming boutique that is catered to females. The name doesn't really speak for itself until it is broken down. I wanted to have an odd name so that people would look confused when they heard me say what my company is called or see it for themselves. Sometimes, everything is not what it seems and that is what I like about the name UGLY because a lot of people view this word "one way" but I looked passed that and wanted to put a positive spin on it. As some may know my company wasn't originally called "UGLY Boutique" it was actually "UGLY Teez" that launched on 5/23/11. I decided to revamp my whole idea & open an online boutique where UGLY Teez would be a company within that company. I've always wanted to have a clothing store but didn't quite know how to go about it, but once I did that's when UGLY Boutique was born. I really don't want to talk or should I say type you to death about my company and why this or that. But I will say this is what I want for my company in the next 5 years, successful. I want my brand to be known around the world. I want to have at least 3 or more UGLY stores in different states. I want my brand to let people know just because they call you UGLY doesn't mean you have to take it as a a negative meaning. Just know U Gotta Love Yourself always no matter what. I also believe that the key to success is to know what works & doesn't work.

What I carry: Dresses, Tops, Leggings, Plus Size, Heels, Jewelry [ Coming Soon!! Unisex Snap-backs ]

Here are a few items. Visit site for more!

[ The way that my store operates is that I will never have more than 2 of 1 item or more than two of 1 size. The only exception will be on jewelry in some cases. Also I will not restock any items, only if they are super duper popular. Snapbacks may restock depending on there demand** I just don't want everybody walking around looking like triplets lol. ]


Website: http://www.uglyboutique.com

FB: http://www.facebook.com/uglyboutique


Comments