AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Queen Riese



 
 

Name: Queen Riese
Hometown: Canton, OH
Height: 5"3'
Weight: 135 lbs
Cup: 34
Waist: 25
Hips: 42
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Grey
Ethnicity: Black and Chinese
Skin color: Light skin
Twitter: @TheQueenRiese

Q & A..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about four years and I love it. It wasn't something I always wanted to do but I have embraced this experience.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I don't have a prefrence as long as its professionally done.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Vegas, James Rich, MJ Flix, etc

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I do like spontaneity but I also love dinner and a movie.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
A: I fell outside the club. It was funny though lol.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A: God's mercy

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: dont have one

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: Still working on my company, building and growing.

Comments