AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Alicia V



Name: Alicia V
Hometown: Chicago
Height: 5'7
Weight: 113
Cup: 36C
Waist: 26
Hips: 34
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Dark Brown 
Twitter: @UN4getABLE_V


Q & A's..
 
Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for 2 years and yea in the back if my mind I always wanted to try it but never did until now!

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I have done runway and videos, and I like glamour and eyecandy but Each style of shooting is a little different so, I am starting to do try more glamour and fashion!!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with Charles Black, James Cessna, Shaun Micheals, Artis of S.C.A.M Photography, Polo from GoHard Mag, Just to name a few! 
 
Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A ideal romantic evening is for him to cook me a nice meal, with dessert, for us to eat on the balcony with a sexy view, maybe end up in the jacuzzi and than you know the rest lol!

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you? 
A: As of now becoming a mother! At times it a constant struggle but its also something that makes me smile the most! There's someone that means more to you than yourself!! 
 
Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A: Really don't have a favorite artis lol I like them all listen to them all lol! 
 
Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A: The next 5 years I would hope to see myself as a successful business owner! And also even happier lol!

Comments